According to the World Health Organization, every year approximately 50 million people sustain non-fatal injuries as a result of car accidents. These auto injuries need immediate medical treatment otherwise they incur a disability. Spinal cord trauma, sensory deprivations, and worsening of existing degenerative disc disease are the risk factors of a car accident.
Needless to say, injuries severely impact physical as well as emotional health. This makes the road to recovery long and arduous. Hence, comprehensive care with the help of an auto injury doctor is the best approach to address all aspects of recovery.
Those who survived a car accident then you should search for “auto injury doctors near me”. Get in touch with one of the most experienced healthcare professionals and seek a multidisciplinary treatment plan. It is a coordinated approach to address both physical and emotional ailments incurred after a car accident. Let’s discuss how a multidisciplinary plan is prepared for auto injury rehabilitation.
What is the multidisciplinary treatment approach?
The multidisciplinary approach, as the name suggests, involves coordination from different healthcare disciplines. The individualized treatment plan includes therapists, doctors, chiropractors, psychologists and various other specialists depending on the condition.
The treatment plan developed through the integration of various disciplines is aimed at addressing the individual’s unique needs. Depending on the condition, symptoms and recovery goals, the multidisciplinary plan aims for an individualized approach.
Why is a multidisciplinary treatment plan beneficial for auto injuries?
The individualized treatment approach aims at comprehensive care. In simple words, when a victim of a car accident in Tallahassee opts for a multidisciplinary plan, the doctors can assure the best possible outcomes by addressing the physical, emotional and psychological factors.
Importance of a multidisciplinary treatment plan
- Comprehensive care: Treatment of superficial wounds may not address the concerns of affected joint strength or mobility. While an auto injury doctor can prepare a tailored comprehensive care plan which not only aims at regaining strength and mobility but also addresses the emotional trauma of an auto accident.
In simple words, physical injuries may also lead to affected mental health. Therefore, a multidisciplinary treatment plan addresses all aspects of the patient’s condition to offer comprehensive care.
- Quick recovery: Many times auto accident victims don’t seek immediate medical care because they don’t feel any pain or disability causing symptoms. Delay of the onset of symptoms is common in auto accidents, but that doesn’t mean delaying treatment is acceptable. In fact, delaying treatment can worsen the injury and may lead to permanent partial or total disability. Rather than seeking treatment for a disability, it is best to opt for a multidisciplinary approach and significantly shorten the recovery period.
When you search for an “Auto Accident Doctor near Me”, you get the contact details for Dr. Eric, who is an experienced chiropractor. He has gained years of experience in offering multidisciplinary care for whiplash injuries to shorten the recovery time.
- Better outcomes:The multidisciplinary treatment approach for auto injuries shortens the hospital stay. Studies suggest that the rate of complications lowers when an auto injury victim receives comprehensive care with the holistic approach of multidisciplinary rehabilitation. This approach requires preparing a healthcare plan based on the physical, emotional and mental health conditions, therefore outcomes for a faster recovery are assured.
- Affordable: When someone survives an auto accident, they should contact an attorney that specializes in Tallahassee Personal Injury Law. Seeking care after an accident may sound expensive but it can be cost-effective in the long run. You can consult a chiropractor for whiplash injuries or for documentation of any such auto injuries to seek proper medical coverage for a multidisciplinary treatment plan. Timely care lowers healthcare costs because it prevents the conditions from getting worse.
The integrated approach of chiropractic care addresses all concerns of an accident victim, therefore it reduces the need for multiple appointments with different healthcare professionals, resulting in money saving for the patient.
- Improved quality of care: A person who sustained a spinal cord injury might need physical therapy to regain mobility and psychological treatment to overcome the emotional trauma. It might feel overwhelming to visit different specialists and describe the incident again and again to communicate the needs. Instead, you should consult a chiropractor that specializes in a multidisciplinary treatment plan for auto injuries.
Chiropractic care is a holistic approach aimed at improving the quality of care.Personalized treatment plans offered at a chiropractor’s clinic ensure improved communication leading to better outcomes.
For instance, when a patient experiences anxiety while receiving chiropractic care for auto injuries, the multidisciplinary treatment approach ensures that the condition is taken into consideration and the emotional needs are addressed for better outcomes.
What is included in chiropractic multidisciplinary treatment for auto injury rehabilitation?
If you are searching for “the best auto injury treatment near me” you should consider the auto injury rehabilitation care provided by a chiropractor. The multidisciplinary treatment approach addresses the specific needs of patients and assures better outcomes. The offered care includes but is not limited to the following:
- Manual therapy of chiropractic adjustments
- Physical therapy or stretching exercises
- Massages for relieving muscle tension
- Holistic pain management
- Psychological and nutritional counseling
Comprehensive care and individualized approach for auto injury treatment is highly beneficial because of a detailed assessment of the patient’s condition, holistic care, faster recovery and improved outcomes. In other words, auto accident survivors should seek rehabilitation with a multidisciplinary approach because it offers a uniquely tailored treatment plan for faster recovery and better outcomes.
The comprehensive approach of auto injury rehabilitation is practiced at Pragle Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Clinic. Contact now to schedule an appointment with Dr. Eric who is recognized as the best car accident chiropractor in Tallahassee. He has decades of experience in the treatment of car accident injuries like whiplash, neck pain, back pain and pinched nerve. Book an appointment right now to get a free consultation with Dr.Pragle.