Auto accidents are one of the major causes of Americans getting injured every year. According to the latest statistics, more than 3 million people are getting injured in auto accidents in the US.
And around 2 million people get severely injured in auto accidents that cause long-term health consequences. Now, of course, in the initial moments of car accidents, you might need emergency medical attention. But in the later stages of recovery, our auto injury chiropractor in Tallahassee FL 32303 can be extremely helpful.
Now, if you are also wondering how a chiropractor can help in auto accident treatment, let our leading chiropractor give you an overview.
- Chiropractic treatment after an auto accident injury helps in reducing inflammation. The chiropractor will use joint alignments and spinal manipulation to reduce the pressure on the nerves, thus, reducing the inflammation.
- Chiropractic treatment in the initial stages of the car accident will reduce the need of taking pain relief drugs and surgery. This treatment will ensure that your injury is treated effectively without using any invasive procedure.
- Chiropractic treatment will be able to find any hidden injuries and treat them right away. This is one of the biggest advantages of chiropractic treatment after a car accident injury.
- Chiropractic treatment also helps your body to reduce scar tissue. Usually, after a car accident, your body will feel stiff but immediate chiropractic treatment will ensure that your body has movements and doesn’t build scar tissue.
- An auto accident may block your movement causing you pain. Chiropractic treatment will manipulate your bones and muscles in a way that brings back movement reducing pain in your body.
Our leading auto accident chiropractors make sure that your auto accident injury is treated effectively, and you don’t have any long-term health issues.
Hence, if you have been in an auto accident a while ago, don’t neglect your injury. Instead, book your appointment with us at Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage Clinic Tallahassee.
We are amongst the select few chiropractic clinics in the region that is known to provide chiropractic treatments specifically for auto accident injuries.
We have vast experience in working with patients that have suffered auto accident injuries such as whiplash, shoulder pain, back and neck pain, and more. Not only this, but we also treat other conditions too such as sciatica hip pain, fibromyalgia, TMJ, migraines, and more.
With us at Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage Clinic Tallahassee, you will be treated with respect, and your medical needs will be heard and acted upon.
At our car accident injury clinic, you will be taken care of from start to finish. Based on the severity of the injury, our professional chiropractors will create a treatment plan that will include the number of sessions you must attend, the types of chiropractic manipulations you will get, and a further management plan.
We have been able to provide excellent chiropractic treatments because of the guidance of Dr. Eric Pragle, who founded the clinic and is amongst the select certified chiropractors in the region.
So, get treated by the best chiropractor at Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage Clinic Tallahassee now.
Call us now to know more!