Driving a car seems to be the safest way to travel but let us tell you that irrespective of your driving skills, you can be prone to a car accident. And car accidents don’t always have to be serious or fatal. They can also cause minor injuries such as whiplash.
More than two million Americans experience whiplash injuries while driving a car. A minor rear-end accident can cause whiplash.
Whiplash injury involves the sudden backward and forward movement of your neck due to a sudden jerk. This results in neck pain which can worsen over time without medical attention.
But before we tell you why you should visit us, let us tell you five facts about whiplash that you might not know.
- Whiplash injuries can occur even at an exceptionally low force. This injury can occur in car accidents at speed as low as 5-10 mph. Therefore, it is always wise to wear a seat belt.
- Though mostly caused due to front and rear-end car accidents, whiplash injuries can also occur during a fall or sports such as soccer, gymnastics, and such.
- Never neglect the neck pain caused by whiplash. Although the pain will subside in sometime, it is always better to get chiropractic attention.
- Older folks and people who had neck injuries are more prone to whiplash injuries.
- If you think getting prolonged rest will make your whiplash injury go away, think again! The more rest you take, the more it will worsen. Instead, move your body and go to a chiropractor in Tallahassee FL.
To get your whiplash injury treated, you must visit us at Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage ClinicTallahassee.
We are amongst the leading chiropractic clinic in Tallahassee, FL near the Florida State University that is known to provide excellent treatment for car accident injuries.
Working under the expert guidance of Dr. Eric Pragle, we ensure that your ailment is treated with the utmost urgency. We are committed to giving you the highest quality of chiropractic treatment and ensure that you walk out of our clinic pain-free.
When you visit us at Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage ClinicTallahassee, you can expect our full attention. We will get to know your ailment via the right diagnosis strategy. And once we know what is causing you discomfort, we create the best treatment plan that works.
At our clinic, we will provide you with all the tools that will help you manage your injury efficiently. Our team of chiropractors at our chiropractic care center in Tallahassee FL 32301 will make sure that you are treated with the right chiropractic method that suits your needs.
With us, you don’t have to worry about a single thing! Starting from your first appointment to your consequent visits (if needed), we will ensure that you are taken of.
We not only offer chiropractic treatment for car accident injuries but also other conditions such as migraines, fibromyalgia, sciatica-hip pain, and more.
You can visit us at Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage ClinicTallahassee near FSU, and get treated effectively.
Book your appointment now!