The pandemic has changed more things that we could have anticipated. Other than being too cautious about sanitation and maintaining physical distancing, a majority of the population has had to adjust to staying at home.
Working professionals and school and college-goers are now working or attending classes from home. While this keeps you all safe from the virus, it does become a pain in the neck every now and then. Other than the increased screen time and load on the eyes, the neck and lower back are the most complained of issues.
To make sure that your work/school from home is less of a pain (quite literally), we have found some of the Chiropractor Tallahassee FL 32303 recommended tips. Take a look-
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes. When the timer goes off, get up, and move for a while before resuming what you were doing.
- Make sure that the top of the screen (desktop/laptop/tablet or any other device that is being used) is at the level of the eyes. You can invest in a sturdy laptop stand or even get a DIY solution with old books that can act as a base for your device.
- Keep the posture upright and avoid slouching too much.
- Buy an adjustable chair that can be comfortably adjusted to suit your needs.
- “Sitting is the new smoking”. The medical community is abuzz with this saying. Dr. Eric Pragle from Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage Clinic Tallahassee emphasis the fact that you should not just keep sitting all day. In the break that you take every day, you should do some physical exercises that are right for you.
At Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage Clinic Tallahassee, our team of chiropractor Near N Monroe St are working hard to make sure that they remain accessible for you even in these challenging times.
If you are experiencing pain in the neck, lower back, or are suffering from headaches, you can contact us for expert advice. If your ailments arising from the musculoskeletal system require immediate attention you can walk-in to our clinic or schedule an appointment.
In case the pain is manageable and you just need counsel or advice for complete freedom from pain, you can schedule a virtual appointment as well.
Gives us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
At Pragle Chiropractic, Car Accident And Massage Clinic Tallahassee, we understand that the time is challenging and most people are increasingly complaining about pain and issues of the musculoskeletal system.
And we want to make sure that pain does not become a way of life for you. Getting complete good riddance from pain is possible and our team of chiropractor Near W Tennessee St is ready to help you achieve that.
No matter what the situation is, we are always taking the right precautionary measures to make sure that you get freedom from pain and your safety and health isn’t compromised.
Schedule a consultation today and get rid of the pain.